Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sweater, what sweater?

Things have been very busy these past few days. I finished my last exam Wednesday morning, and have been trying to reconnect with neglected friends and get some knitting done before I had to start studying for the upcoming bar admissions exams.

With the help of my new favourite knitting gadget I managed to finish these while at the DKC's Knitter's Frolic (which was a blast if you ever get the chance to go).

Project Specs: Plain Ol' Socks (my own pattern)
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Lightweight Socks that Rock in Jewel of the Nile
Amount: 1 hank
Left over: 25 yards
Needles: 2.25 mm DPNs
Completed: May 1 2007
Modifications: Twisted rib cuff and eye of partridge heel

And one more pic because it amuses me greatly that the dog, who ignored me all day, wouldn't leave me alone once the camera came out (and somehow ended up in every pic that I took as a result).

Here's what else has been on the needles.

Any guesses? Details next time.

No comments: