Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Duster Update

Today's post was supposed to be an Autumn Rose update. Sadly, there were some yarn dominance issues (I had made the wrong colour dominant) which meant that the pretty went for a little dip in the frog pond. Fret not, we've since made up and there should be some meaningful progress to show you all by the weekend.

In the meantime, I thought I'd show you how nicely the duster has grown. She has sleeves and most of a skirt, and is generally not purple (the photo here is more accurate on the colour front). If all goes as planned I should have it blocking by Saturday!

This sweater is going to be cosy and warm. After all the chilly weather we've been having, I can't wait to wear it this fall!

Now it's back to the shetland for me, I have sleeves to knit.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oooh, it's lovely! I can't wait to see it all finished and modeled and everything.

Also, I just have to say: 'yarn dominance' sounds kinky. You could really have fun playing with words on that one... ^.~

Liz said...

Yarn dominance! I too have frogged to correct it. Gotta respect the Yarn Dom.