Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A long time comin'

It's been a while. I've spent a large amount of time thinking about how I was going to get back into posting regularly on the blog again. Turns out that the easiest way is to simply start posting again.

Big news is that after many months of little to no knitting, I've finally managed to finish the Autumn Rose Sleeves.

Autumn Rose Sleeves

Seeing the finished product has made me very glad that I took the time to frog the first sleeve and spit-splice the ends. The overall effect is much more polished and uniform.

I plan to cast on for the body later tonight. Hopefully the longer rows on the body and less frequent colour changes will mean that I will actually get this done before next fall.

I'm looking forward to posting more frequently in the coming months. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Very nice! If I ever got the nerve to try fair isle, that would be the sweater that would be my ultimate goal... I love the way it looks!

Sian said...

Well hello! How nice to see you back :o)